Staying with Covey
The Covey respite house in Oshkosh is licensed as a Community Based Residential Facility (CBRF) and for Group Foster Care. The dual license gives our agency the ability to serve individuals age 7 to 64.
- Personal Cares
- One-on-One Caregiver for qualifying clients
- 3 Nutritious Meals + 2 Snacks per full day
- Single / Double Room depending on assessed need
- Regular Outings on our calendar
- Secure Environment
- Adaptive Bikes when you bring a helmet
- Medication Administration
- Daily Activities tailored to the client’s ability and interests
Looking for more details? Please check out our Frequently Asked Questions.